Suncor Outdoors is here to help take the burden off your shoulders and give you back time so you can enjoy your pool with it! We offer a weekly maintenance program so that we can keep your pool in a usable state all year round.By investing in routine cleaning and maintenance for your swimming pool, you are ensuring that your pool is being cared for properly. You never have to worry that the condition of your pool is deteriorating, that it’s not safe, or that it’s not functioning correctly. Pool cleaning can be overwhelming, exhausting and it does take time. Once you know what is involved in taking care of your pool, be realistic about how much time you have to spare.
For a list of frequently asked questions about our weekly pool maintenance program, click here.
Our weekly pool maintenance program includes:
- Skim debris off water’s surface
- Vacuum the pool’s floor
- Scrub the pool walls and steps
- Empty the skimmer baskets
- Make sure all equipment is in working order
- Balance the chemicals in the pool
- Monitor water level
- Shock the pool (every 2 weeks)
- Backwash the DE Filter (as needed)
- Filter Cleanings – Filter cleanings are not included in the price of the weekly maintenance program but are recommended to be performed every 6 months.
- Salt Cell Cleanings – Salt cell cleanings are not included in the price of the weekly maintenance program but are recommended to be performed every quarter.
- Heavy Cleanings
- Green to Clean (for pools that have not been maintained)
- Part Replacements
- Equipment Repairs & Replacement
Helpful Videos & Tutorials
We know owning and maintaining a pool can be a challenge. It’s not easy remembering what each piece of equipment does will all of it’s buttons and valves. If you find yourself stuck or having an issue that you just can’t figure out, refer to the videos below for helpful tips and instructions on getting things back up and running. If you have something you can’t figure out after watching the videos, contact us and let us know.